Monday, April 9, 2007

Start from the Origin Point

Finally I found time to start and post first article in my blog
Some friends asked me why I make it in English ,
Don't think that im hate Arabic ,,, of curse NOT .. it’s the primary language and the mother language
But the main reason to enhance my level in English Language
I went to The British council from long time and fill the application to get an exam to know my level
I found that I have to get only 4 courses . ( 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 ) to be excellent in free spoken
Any way
This not mean that ill not write in Arabic .. there is some articles in Arabic you will find it as soon as I can post it
Any way
Dear friends ,
From very long time feeling stress on the nervous system ,, this stress due to many things ,
First reason the planes which I wrote it in my business or studying .
I found that the 24 hours not enough except if I decrease sleeping hours , but from a time to another
I get a full day sleeping and relaxing
Why all this happen ?
Take a look around your self and see the world change every second & developed every fimto second
Arabic countries in general can't reach the developing which happen in the accurate time
We are very late about developing and get it after many generations
The developing not in Computer field only
Its in all fields ..
In my study ( Pharmacy ) my university make a deal with Hamburg University to change students or Professors
When I signed to Hamburg University I feel as electric shock catch me .
The method of studying or learning very interested , how ever im in Special University
So I ask my self , what about governmental Universities like Cairo or Azhar which not have the enough money to get latest machines or learning helping tools .
The answer from my opinion that we are the main reason .
Arab from the old years was the origin for all science . Ibn Sina , Abo Bakr EL Razy & others
But now .. where are we from all this ?
The answer will be …. Negative .
So im trying all time to get all the new in many fields , may It help me to know latest developing
I hope that every one in my age ( older or younger ) start to find him self in the field which he like

No comments: